|Size||1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 1 inch to 16 inch|
|Unit Length||6m, 12m|
High Density Polyethylene Pipes (As per IS 4984)
Range: Size- From 20 mm to 1000 mm(Nominal Outside Dia.)
Variety: PN 2.5, PN 4, PN 6, PN 8, PN 10, PN 12.5 PN 16.
Features and Specifications:
- Manufactured from virgin pipe grade raw materials (PE 63, PE80, PE 100).
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance. Inert to most acidic and
- alkaline solutions.
- High floow characteristics.
- Light in Weight.
- Easy to handle transport.
- Excellent flexibility combined with strength
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Smooth inner walls minimises frictional losses.
- Safe for potable water supply.
- Waste Water
- Treated Water
- Irrigation Sewer
- Slurry Lines
- Chemical Applications
- Paper Mills
- Sugar Mills
- Residential Colonies
- Housing Societies
- Farm Houses
- Jal Boards Corporations